Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 12












Boot boys:

















TV Actor Charlie Carver Comes Out


One of these two guys just came out. Who can tell them apart?

Teen Wolf, Desperate Housewives and The Leftovers television actor Charlie Carver came out as gay Monday evening. In a series of Instagram posts he related his struggle to separate his personal and professional lives.

27-year-old Charlie said he's known he was gay since he was 12 years old, and he grew up in a family that celebrated his sexual orientation. His (straight) twin brother Max expressed his support as soon as Charlie posted his Instagram comments.

"I now believe that by omitting this part of myself from the record, I am complicit in perpetuating the suffering, fear, and shame cast upon so many in the world," Charlie said. "So now, let the record show this - I self-identify as gay - I owe it to myself, more than anything, to be who I needed when I was younger."


1 comment: